Is your answer ‘YES’ to any of these questions?
- Do you feel like you are highly productive, at the expense of your relationships and health?
- Are you endlessly taking the lead and getting frustrated when others aren’t similarly pro-active?
- Are you constantly making progress in work and life, never taking a real break?
- Do you find yourself over-analyzing everything, unable to let go?
- Do you often find that you ‘take it all on’, and no one is around to help?
- Do you ‘have it all’ yet have the nagging sensation that something is missing from your life?
If you answered ‘YES’ to at least one of these questions, you likely need a more balanced leadership style… and…you are not alone. We challenge you to re-think leadership.
There are two sides to every coin. The productive, analytic, task-oriented masculine side in all of us is precious. And the calm, yielding, relationship-focused feminine side is also essential, and often lacking. This imbalance is what leads to the above situations.
Whole Leadership is about finding and appreciating both of those sides in each of us.
Whole Leaders Experience Balance.
Personal power without aggression
Wouldn’t it be nice to find your own authentic way of leading teams and motivating individuals? Wouldn’t it be nice to have confidence about your role without feeling the need to prove it to anyone?
Use emotions to create and inspire
We have heard the phrase ‘the office is no place for emotions’, or ‘watch out; he/she tends to be very emotional.” As a consequence, we suppress emotions instead of responding to them. Yet our emotions are valuable sources of information and knowing how to use them to make informed choices is key to inspiring others. When we ignore or eliminate them, they eventually boil over and lead to impulsive or explosive behavior.
Be heard without commanding
Find your own voice. Not the voice of the person you think you should be but your own voice. Own your opinions without having to justify them and stay true to yourself.
Whole Leaders :
- are powerful without being aggressive
- understand emotions, and use them to create and inspire
- are heard without commanding
Our Client Feedback
This is a new approach. It is unorthodox. Regardless of any training one has had, everybody can benefit from it immediately.
Whole Leadership expanded my understanding of leadership and encouraged me to embrace the various masculine and feminine leadership styles.
It’s a way to experience core archetypes of leadership and shift one’s understanding and emotional relationship to what leadership is about.
Two days for taking the time to reflect on my personality traits as a leader and a woman. Food for thought. Take the chance to bring some perspective in your life.
Expect the unexpected. I didn’t know what I would get out of this program but I enjoy the takeaway. I feel ready and adaptive for any leadership opportunity.
In a relaxed, supportive environment you can explore the range of leadership styles/ qualities needed for success in the modern world.
Featured on CNBC
Watch our CNBC interview here